xteen-lovers — DB1 & PB2 Mini Monkey Bikes
Assassin Dirt Bikes — Assassin Scorpion Mini Bike
Buying A Second-Hand Vehicle in 2017
This subject is always changing due to technology and opportunity scammers.
I will try to make this as simple as possible but it won’t be easy.
The list will help you master the art of buying a secondhand vehicle.
- Rego check on the vehicle for a statutory ride off, and or if the vehicle has finance owing to it.
- Does it pass the WOVR check?
- Vehicle recall check, to see if the vehicle requires any expensive dealer recall repairs.
- Does ...
Motor vehicle sales and repairs: an industry guide to the Australian Consumer Law
This guide was developed by:
- Australian Capital Territory Office of Regulatory Services
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading Tasmania
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- New South Wales Fair Trading
- Northern Territory Consumer Affairs
- Queensland Office of Fair Trading
- South Australia Consumer and Business Services
- Western Australia Department of Commerce, Consumer Protection
Copyright Commonwealth of Australia 2013
This publication is available for your use under a Creative Commons By Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, ...Continue Reading →
Ford—Ford FG/FG MK II Falcon Sedan Incorrect Tyres
Tyres4U—All Wheels Australia LC200 wheel rims
Oil Leaks. What are the three types?
The most common oil leak is the one that you can see; also known is a major leak or more to the point the oil that you can see at traffic intersections. This is where an oil leak can become a dangerous road hazard into others, especially motor cycles riding in wet road conditions.
Oil leaks can also be an expensive item to repair so that’s why we see oil patches at major ...